Hissbet replied

295 weeks ago

The Other Guys Download Torrent > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Officers Danson and Highsmith are the two best cops that New York City has to offer. However when they take on an assignment that proves for them to be too much to handle, they are killed in the line of duty. With New York now devoid of its heroes, a void needs to be filled. The entire department is scrambling to fill the fallen heroes' shoes. But now Alan Gamble, a seemingly bland and dull forensics accountant, and his partner Terry Hoitz, who earned the nickname "The Yankee Clipper" and is universally known for having shot Derek Jeter during game 7 of the World Series, have broken the case open thanks to Gamble's investigation of faulty scaffolding equipment. Now desperate to see some action, Gamble and Hoitz will leave their desks to take on the case of a lifetime that will see their partnership come to the ultimate test, as well as the relationships they have with their significant others. Will Gamble and Hoitz live to tell about it, or will they just be the other guys?
NYPD Detectives Christopher Danson and P.K. Highsmith (Dwayne Johnson and Samuel L. Jackson) are the baddest and most beloved cops in New York City. They don't get tattoos - other men get tattoos of them. Two desks over and one back, sit Detectives Allen Gamble (Will Ferrell) and Terry Hoitz (Mark Wahlberg). You've seen them in the background of photos of Danson and Highsmith, out of focus and eyes closed. They're not heroes - they're "the Other Guys." But every cop has his or her day and soon Gamble and Hoitz stumble into a seemingly innocuous case no other detective wants to touch that could turn into New York City's biggest crime. It's the opportunity of their lives, but do these guys have the right stuff?
This is the longest movie ever!!!! IT is so lame that I could not wait until it ended. As soon as you here &quot;aim for the bushes&quot; turn off the DVD!!!!<br/><br/>good luck watching the movie<br/><br/>you will waist your time<br/><br/>you waisted your money<br/><br/>I rather see the Beach than this c@#%^p. in order to post this review i needed to complete 10 full lines, this movie is not worth it. i could write about another movie, but i already have the 10 lines completed. good luck.
What was that,Will Ferrel supposed to be funny!!!! Well,I was lucky to download the movie,so I didn&#39;t have to go to the cinema.The beginning was quite OK,but after I was thinking a few times to stop and watch something else,but because of the great cast…… I tough it has to be something……..Well I was wrong,it was one of the movies when you want see the end, when the cast is rolling,just fished now,please I wanna see the end……. and forget it!!!Maybe it is funny for the American public because they so dump………So don&#39;t even think about to go and see ind the Cinema. Trust me……………………………….!
Nimbly blending comedy and action – with an affectionate slo-mo nod to John Woo – McKay does his best work to date here.
Oh La La by Goldfrapp. The complete list of songs in the Other Guys soundtrack can be foundhere with scene descriptions. On DVD/BD both the Theatrical Version and an Unrated Version have been released. The latter runs approx. ten and a half minutes longer than the well-known version and offers some more scenes that are R-Rated worthy. Due to the fact that both versions are featured on the DVD/BD one can check out both versions and there&#39;s no need for a double dip.
a5c7b9f00b
Back to the Future: The Game - 30th Anniversary Edition 720pGone in Sixty Seconds download torrentThe Grim Adventures of the KND full movie download 1080p hdDownload the Le Film Qui N'aura Jamais Lieu full movie tamil dubbed in torrentBlood Work in hindi movie downloadTerminator 3: Rise of the Machines full movie download 1080p hdLazybones full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pEpisode 1.107 full movie download 1080p hdtamil movie Shark Infested Waters free downloadthe Badge of Honor full movie in hindi free download hd
Please log in to post a reply.